shining the light of God for all to see

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Harvest of vouchers

Since my last post, I've gotten another sixty dollars worth of vouchers. $40 worth of Metro vouchers and $10 World of Sport voucher, $5 Starbuck voucher and a $5 Old Chang Kee voucher. Now, I'm thinking, had I unknowingly sowed vouchers in the past? I can't remember. But I admit I like to give vouchers as gift. Is it why I'm reaping a harvest vouchers now?

Oh, another thing, I was given a free MP3 player by my dad. Out of the blue. I always want an iPod. Ok, this is not an iPod, just a "plain", normal MP3 player but still. It's a blessing.

I'm still waiting for my big financial blessing. News are already out that there will be a pay adjustment and more bonuses this year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope I am not the only one sharing my blessings and testimonies here. Hope that soon, there will be more postings from you guys about your harvests and blessings from God as you sacrifice and sow faithfully into the His Kingdom! Remember, He is our Jehovah Jireh!

3 Comments:

Blogger bubbles said...

Hey that's great! Looks like God is really dishing out many financial "appetisers" to you. Ok, soon the main course shall be coming right up...:)

November 18, 2007 at 3:50 PM

 
Blogger Sebas_Mighty Soldier of KOG said...

wow wow soya, God is good. You got to buy us yam yam liao.. More is coming and bigger it will be.... watch it.. coming soon... :)

November 18, 2007 at 7:47 PM

 
Blogger soyabean said...

yeah I'm also looking forward to buying refreshment for cg soon!

November 18, 2007 at 9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home