shining the light of God for all to see

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Guys, You Got To Have This!

Hi guys, for the past 1-2 years, I have been subscribing to free Daily Success Keys by Dr Robb Thompson, and his daily nuggets have blessed me tremendously. It has helped to keep me in perspective during times when my thoughts and attitude went astray, and also challenged me to move further on the road of excellence when I am doing well.

Here's the latest key that I have received..

CONTRIBUTION

"Each Time You Enter The Workplace, You Must Passionately Pursue What Your Contribution Can be, Never What Your Reward Will Be"

I am so blessed by this attitude that I ought to embrace when it comes to workplace, be it whether I am salaried or commissioned-based.

It means when I step into the office, sit down and look at my tasks to do for the day, the first thing I should not consider is what's in it for me? What kind of reward can I get by doing this? On the contrary, I ought to think from the perspective of a giver. It means how can I serve more with my talents and abilites? How can I contribute more for the betterment of my superior, my department and eventually my company? I am just visualising that if I do that, God will make sure that all my "secret" labour will be brought out to the light, and that it will capture the eyes of my superior and eventually, promotions, increments and commissions will coming running after me!

The heart of the matter will indeed be determined by the matter of the heart, for out of our hearts will flow the issues of life, our geographical boundaries in life.

You can sign up for the free subscription to your email at Dr Robb Thompson's ministry at http://www.winninginlife.org/ and click on Success Key at the left bottom corner.

With a renewed mindset, we can reach a new level of excellence. Let us all rise to greater promotions, increments and commissions in the next 6 months!

2 Comments:

Blogger soyabean said...

Thanks for sharing with us, Fann! I subscribe to another daily email devotional from TGIF which targets Christians in the workplace. I believe it is also quite relevant to us in the cellgroup and also fits the Cultural Mandate.
http://www.todaygodisfirst.com/

November 6, 2007 at 2:44 PM

 
Blogger Sebas_Mighty Soldier of KOG said...

Thanks Fann, the daily devotional from Pastor Robb Thomson is very good.

I like it very much cos it will make me think deep. :)

November 6, 2007 at 6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home