shining the light of God for all to see

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Great People in N394

hello my dear bro and sis,

i agree what June said, from the bottom of my heart, I love the CG and you. i would say that the time being with you every week, praising worshipping God togehter, fellowship, is one of my favorite time, just love to be with your.

You know, no matter whether the person is more spiritual or least spiritual than me, believer or not, younger or older than me, whether is the person man or woman, so long that i can draw something good from him/her, i will learn from that peron (hee... guess who taught me this great thing? Put this into your memory and let it remind you again and again, you will be exalted - "humble will be exalted"). i can learn so much from your, can learn english la, how to be creative la, how to be "I" la, how to be "D" la, so much la... your are great la...... From now till the time comes we mulitply (dont know when, but it will happen, cos its the will of God - fruitful and mulitply), i will want to gather all the good good things so that can pass it on to the new CG.

To be frank, we have our talents but i am really amazed specially by your creativity. Many times, man... i really wonder how your got things done so wonderfully sometimes, its basically solid. Things like this blog, birthday cards, birthday program, present, etc.. wow... blow my mind lei....

i am thinking, if all of us put together all our talents indiviually, to do a project, man.. we will be the champion i think.

Hmmm..... ya hor. shall we do a project ar? hmmm...... ya ya...... good idea good idea... we discuss ok????

this is the first time that i blog, hope i have done well. ha... :p am i also creative???? first time blog also can blog quite well.... ok right??? :p

Mighty Soldier Of KOG

2 Comments:

Blogger queenie said...

well for one thing i can learn from you is to be more nice to people around me which is not my inherent trait. ha i am very "I". nice and sincere blog :-) thumbs up!

October 6, 2007 at 9:06 AM

 
Blogger Sebas_Mighty Soldier of KOG said...

Hey queenie, thanks for your compliment about me, its an encouragement to me. :)

October 7, 2007 at 11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home