shining the light of God for all to see

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Photos memories

Great job Eunice and Emily, you guys did such a wonderful job to the blog site! I find it truly amazing and heartwarming to see these photos for the different occassions. Indeed such memories we shared shall follow us till we grow old, praise the Lord for www!

We are entering into the 4th month of N394. In these few months, the members have gotten to know one another to a greater level and the bonding and unity is hard to miss. I love this cellgroup, every member is unique. I had originally thought that this adult group would be not so rara, signs of aging, haa. Hee, guess I was wrong, the members proved to be even more rara than me. As for some of them, they can be so funny and interesting till i can't stop laughing.

Yes, let this CG be the lighthouse, a place where new believers can come to know Jesus, where backsliders can have their heart reflamed. I'm looking forward and am eager to find out what God has inplace for us as a CG. How would we be when it's Christmas? The indvidual lives, what kind of changes would God have made, what kind of breakthroughs and new opportunities would we have gone through ?

Especially this is the building fund season, where our faith is challenged, all to build God an excellent house, in the marketplace, for the marketplace, to penetrate the marketplace! My 4 yrs in City Harvest, every sacrificial giving brought me big blessings. It was in these 4 yrs, that my career got to the next level, promotion came into place, well paying job, favour at new job. I believe in miracles. Each time I gave and STRETCHED my faith, my faith in God to provide gets more assuring. To me, it's just impossible for God the father not to bless, and I understand with every blessing comes a sacrifice. And the blessings ALWAYS overtakes the sacrifice, if we dare to trust God. The spiritual law of sowing and giving never fades.

My spirit is excited. I have no idea what God is gonna do in my life for the next few months, yet I know that as I give unto His kingdom, He will bring me higher. As I exalt Him, He will exalt me. To each individual's faith, it shall be done. The period of giving is never easy going, His grace we depend on to be faithful till the end. And before we know it, our storehouse would be overflowing with blessings. Let heaven be open over N394, over City Harvest Church!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home